Tuesday 22 October 2013

Divergent

One choice can transform you.
Divergent is the first installment to the best selling trilogy by Veronica Roth. Divergent was worked up to be an absolute must read and I totally agree! it is an astounding read. I must say most books that are worked up I find quite disappointing because of the way people rave on about them and when I read them I'm kind of like "What? you all made this out to be as if the sun shined out of it's pages" but with Divergent that is exactly how it is! in fact my copy of the book is shiny so I like to think the sun does indeed shine out of it's pages. I couldn't put it down Divergent is the definition of page turner, it had it all take everything I use to describe what a good book is an times it by ten and that's Divergent. I cannot wait to sink my teeth into the other installments and see the movie! ® Tris was never truly comfortable in the faction she was born into, so when she is given the opportunity to leave she goes for it. She soon finds herself in a world were she belongs until things start to unravel. 
One choice decides your friends, 
defines your beliefs and determines your 
loyalties...forever.
Summary from book jacket:
When sixteen-year-old Tris makes her choice, she cannot forsee how drastically her life will change. Or that the perfect society in which she lives is about to unfold into a dystopian world of electrifying decisions, stunning consequences, heartbreaking betrayals an unexpected romance. 
Happy #Allegiant day to the rest of the Divergent fandom! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment